Monday thru Saturday, Open for Dinner Only
Dinner: Dine-In 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Take-Out 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Sunday Closed
1. Spring Rolls $10.95 Mixed Vegetables with Bean Thread Noodles Deep Fried and Served with Sombat's Special Pineapple Sauce with Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts.
2. Fresh Basil Rolls $10.95 Four Rolls made with Shrimp or Tofu, Bean Sprouts, Mixed Green Salad and Fresh Basil.
3. Chicken Satay $10.95 Served with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Salad.
4. Fried Tofu $10.95 Deep Fried Bean Curd served with Peanut Sauce.
5. Thai Salad $10.95 Mixed Green Vegetables and Boiled Eggs with Sombat's Fresh Homemade Peanut Dressing.
6. Somtum (Famous Thai Salad) $10.95 Fresh Local Green Papaya mixed with Fresh Lime Juice and Thai Spices.
7. Yum Woon Sen $15.95 With Shrimp, Chicken and Bean Thread Noodle.
8. Chicken Salad (Larb Gai) $15.95 Ground Chicken Spiced with Mint, Chili, Lime Juice, Onion and Rice Powder.
9. Shrimp or Squid Salad $15.95
10. Beef or Chicken Salad $15.95 Grilled and Spiced with Lime Dressing and Vegetables.
11. Tom Yum - Hot and Sour Soup with Mushroom, Onions, Lemongrass, Mixed Vegetables, Lime Juice and Thai Spices. 12. Coco Soup - A base of Coconut Milk, Mushrooms and Onions simmered with Thai Spices. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Pork, Tofu, and Vegetables - $16.95 Choice of Shrimp, Squid or Fish -$18.95 Seafood Combo - $ 25.95
Choice of Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot!
13. Pad Thai - Long Rice Noodles with Bean Sprouts, Green Onion and Ground Peanuts. 14. Pad See You - Flat Rice Noodles with Broccoli, Carrots and Sweet Black Sauce. 15. Pad Lard Nah - Flat Rice Noodles Topped with Broccoli, Carrots and Gravy Sauce. 16. Pad Kee Mow - Spicy Flat Rice Noodles with Chili and Mint or Basil Leaves. 17. Chow Mein - Egg Noodles with Mixed Vegetables. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu - $ 16.95 Choice of Shrimp, Squid or Fish - $18.95 Seafood Combo - $ 25.95 Your choice: Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot! We use olive oil for cooking, lean cuts of meat and no MSG added to meals.
18. Thai Fried Rice - with Peas, Carrots and Egg. 19. Spicy Fried Rice - with Carrots, Onion, Zucchini and Basil Leaves. Choice of Chicken, Beef or Pork $ 16.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $18.95
20. Pineapple Fried Rice - with Shrimp, Chicken, Cashew Nuts, Raisin and Pineapple, served in a Pineapple Shell... Yumee!$24.95
Steamed Jasmine or Brown Rice $2.00 Steamed Sticky Rice $2.50
CURRIES Served with bowl of Jasmine or Brown Rice
21. Kang Ka-Ree -Home Style Yellow Curry with Coconut, Potatoes and Carrots. 22. Kang Massaman -Muslim Curry with Carrots, Onions, Peanuts and Potatoes. 23. Kang Kiew Warn -Green Curry with Eggplant, Peas, Zucchini and Sweet Basil. 24. Kang Panang -Roasted Curry, Carrots, Cabbage, String Beans with Coconut Milk. 25. Kang Ped -Red Curry made from Red Chili with Bamboo Shoots, Carrots, Zucchini and Sweet Basil. 26. Pineapple Curry -Mixed Vegetables, Fresh Pineapple and Coconut Milk. Choice of Chicken, Beef, or Pork $ 17.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $20.95 Seafood Combo - $25.95
MEAT & VEGETABLE STIR FRY Served with Jasmine or Brown Rice
27. Garlic and Pepper -with Ground Garlic, Black Pepper and Sweet Black Sauce. 28. Pad Prik King -Green Bean with Red Curry Sauce. 29. Sweet and Sour -Sweet and Sour Sauce and Vegetables. 30. Pra-Ram-Long-Song -Steamed Vegetables Topped with Peanut Sauce. 31. Egg Plant Stir Fry -with Fresh Basil and Soybean Sauce. 32. Pad King Sod -Young Ginger with Bean Sauce. 33. Mixed Vegetables -with Oyster Sauce. 34. Cashew Nuts Sauted in Roasted Curry Paste and Cashewnut Dressing. Choice of Chicken, Beef, or Pork $ 17.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $20.95 Seafood Combo - $25.95
VEGETARIAN SPECIALTIES Served with Jasmine or Brown Rice All Dishes $ 17.95
35. Coco Vegie Soup -Lemongrass Soup with Mushroom, Vegies and Thai Herbs. 36. Vegetable Fried Rice 37. Vegetable Curry 38. Sweet and Sour Vegetable 39. Beanthread Noodle -with Vegetable Stir Fry. 40. Stir Fried Egg Plant -with Garlic and Bean Sauce. 41. Veggie Yum -Boiled Beanthread Noodle with Tofu, Beansprouts and Fresh Vegies. Your choice: Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot! We use olive oil for cooking, lean cuts of meat and no MSG added to meals.
BEVERAGES Sombat's Herbal Tea -Sombat's special garden blend with Mamaki$3.00 Hot Tea -Green, Black, Jasmine, Herbal$3.00 Thai Ice Tea or Coffee -Famous sweet Thai blend you know and love topped with a dash of 1/2 & 1/2$3.00 Soft Drinks - Coke, Sprite, Rootbeer and Hawaiian Juices. $ 3.00 Bottled Water - $ 3.00
DESSERT Thai Tapioca - $3.00 Home Made Ice Cream $5.00 - Choice - Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Mango or Coconut with Fried Banana in Crispy Spring Roll Wrap Fried Bananas in Crispy Spring Roll Wrap $5.00