We will be discontinuing our lunch specials. May 26, 2017, will be the last day for our lunch specials.
After May 26, our lunch hours will be the same and you can still order from our menu.
Thank you for your patronage. - Sombat
DAILY LUNCH SPECIALS - READY TO GO! Monday - Friday 10:30 am to 2:00pm. (Or until dishes are sold out. To-go only after 1:30 pm until 2:00 pm)
1 Choice - $7.00 - 2 Choice - $8.00 - 3 Choice - $9.00 - (Choice of jasmine or brown rice)
Hot Lunch Choices
Mon/Wed/Fri - (1. Pad Thai Tofu w/Eggs)(2. Sweet & Sour Chicken)(3. Yellow Curry w/Chicken) (4. Red Curry w/Pumpkin & Chicken)
Tuesday - (1. Pad Thai Tofu w/Eggs)(2. Green Curry w/Chicken & Eggplant)(3. Stir-Fry Chicken w/Basil)(4. Red Curry & Vegetables w/Fried Tofu)
Thursday - (1. Pad Thai Tofu w/Eggs) (2. Green Curry w/Chicken & Eggplant)(3. Cashew Stir-Fry)(4. Red Curry & Vegetables w/Fried Tofu)
1. (4) Spring Rolls $8.95 Mixed Vegetables with Bean Thread Noodles Deep Fried and Served with Sombat's Special Pineapple Sauce with Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts.
2. Fresh Basil Rolls $8.95 Four Rolls made with Shrimp or Tofu, Bean Sprouts, Mixed Green Salad and Fresh Basil.
3. Chicken Satay $8.95 Served with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Salad.
4. Fried Tofu $8.95 Deep Fried Bean Curd served and Ground Peanut.
5. Thai Salad $8.95 Mixed Green Vegetables and Boiled Eggs with Sombat's Fresh Homemade Peanut Dressing.
6. Somtum (Famous Thai Salad) $8.95 Fresh Local Green Papaya mixed with Fresh Lime Juice and Thai Spices.
7. Yum Woon Sen $11.95 With Shrimp, Chicken and Bean Thread Noodle.
8. Chicken Salad (Larb Gai) $11.95 Ground Chicken Spiced with Mint, Chili, Lime Juice, Onion and Rice Powder.
9. Shrimp or Squid Salad $13.95
10. Beef or Chicken Salad $11.95 Grilled and Spiced with Lime Dressing and Vegetables.
11. Tom Yum - Hot and Sour Soup with Mushroom, Onions, Lemmongrass, Lime Juice and Thai Spices. 12. Coco Soup - A base of Coconut Milk, Mushrooms and Onions simmered with Thai Spices. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Pork, Tofu, and Vegetables - $ 13.95 Choice of Shrimp, Squid or Fish -$15.95 Seafood Combo - $ 19.95
Choice of Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot!
13. Pad Thai - Long Noodles with Bean Sprouts and Ground Peanuts. 14. Pad See You - Flat Noodles with Broccoli and Sweet Black Sauce. 15. Pad Lard Nah - Flat Noodles Topped with Broccoli and Gravy Sauce. 16. Pad Kee Mow - Spicy Flat Noodles with Chili and Mint or Basil Leaves. 17. Chow Mein - Egg Noodles with Vegetables and Sesame Oil. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu - $ 13.95 Choice of Shrimp, Squid or Fish - $15.95 Seafood Combo - $ 19.95 Your choice: Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot! We use olive oil for cooking, lean cuts of meat and no MSG added to meals.
18. Thai Fried Rice - with Peas, Carrots and Egg. 19. Spicy Fried Rice - with Green Chili, Onion and Mint or Basil Leaves. Choice of Chicken, Beef or Pork $ 13.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $15.95
20. Pineapple Fried Rice - with Shrimp, Chicken, Cashew Nuts, Raisin and Pineapple, served in a Pineapple Shell... Yumee!$19.95
Steamed Jasmine or Brown Rice $2.00 Steamed Sticky Rice $2.50
CURRIES Served with bowl of Jasmine or Brown Rice
21. Kang Ka-Ree -Home Style Yellow Curry with Coconut, Potatoes and Carrots. 22. Kang Massaman -Muslim Curry with Peanuts and Potatoes. 23. Kang Kiew Warn -Green Curry with Eggplant and Sweet Basil. 24. Kang Panang -Roasted Curry with Coconut Milk. 25. Kang Ped -Red Curry made from Red Chili with Bamboo Shoots and Sweet Basil. 26. Pineapple Curry -Shrimp, Pineapple and Coconut Milk. Choice of Chicken, Beef, or Pork $ 14.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $17.95 Seafood Combo - $19.95
MEAT & VEGETABLE STIR FRY Served with Jasmine or Brown Rice
27. Garlic and Pepper -with Ground Garlic, Black Pepper and Sweet Black Sauce. 28. Pad Prik King -Green Bean with Red Curry Sauce. 29. Sweet and Sour -Sweet and Sour Sauce and Vegetables. 30. Pra-Ram-Long-Song -Steamed Vegetables Topped with Peanut Sauce. 31. Egg Plant Stir Fry -with Fresh Basil and Soybean Sauce. 32. Pad King Sod -Young Ginger with Bean Sauce. 33. Mixed Vegetables -with Oyster Sauce. 34. Cashew Nuts Sauted in Roasted Curry Paste and Cashewnut Dressing. Choice of Chicken, Beef, or Pork $ 14.95 Choice of Shrimp or Fish $17.95 Seafood Combo - $19.95
VEGETARIAN SPECIALTIES All Dishes $ 14.95
35. Coco Vegie Soup -Lemongrass Soup with Mushroom, Vegies and Thai Herbs. 36. Vegetable Fried Rice 37. Vegetable Curry 38. Sweet and Sour Vegetable 39. Beanthread Noodle -with Vegetable Stir Fry. 40. Stir Fried Egg Plant -with Garlic and Bean Sauce. 41. Veggie Yum -Boiled Beanthread Noodle with Tofu, Beansprouts and Fresh Vegies. Your choice: Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot! We use olive oil for cooking, lean cuts of meat and no MSG added to meals.
BEVERAGES Sombat's Herbal Tea -Sombat's special garden blend with Mamaki$3.00 Hot Tea -Green, Black, Jasmine, Herbal$3.00 Thai Ice Tea or Coffee -Famous sweet Thai blend you know and love topped with a dash of 1/2 & 1/2$3.00 Soft Drinks - $ 2.50 Bottled Water - $ 2.50
DESSERT Thai Tapioca - $3.00 Home Made Ice Cream $5.00 - Choice - Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Mango or Coconut with Fried Banana in Crispy Spring Roll Wrap Fried Bananas in Crispy Spring Roll Wrap $5.00